BRIEF-Deere reaches agreement to enable AG Leader to offer products sold by Precision Planting
Oct 12 (Reuters) - Deere & Co
* Deere -Reached an agreement to enable AG Leader, a precision agriculture competitor, to offer products currently sold by Precision Planting
* Deere & Co says agreement is contingent on Deere completing acquisition of Precision Planting from Climate Corporation
* Agreement will provide AG Leader technologies and licenses necessary to manufacture and sell precision Planting Speedtube and related technology
* Deere & Co- Co anticipates AG Leader will sell Precision Planting components to Retrofit Deere and other brands of planters
* Deere & Co - Agreement is contingent on Deere completing acquisition of Precision Planting from Climate Corporation, a subsidiary of Monsanto Company Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.