BRIEF-Hewlett Packard delays exchange of senior notes
Oct 19 (Reuters) - Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co -
* Announcing update to registered exchange of its senior notes
* Due to previously announced spin-offs, mergers not completed offer for exchange of registered notes for senior notes
* Currently anticipates launching,completing an offer for exchange of senior notes for registered notes near end of 2016
* As a result, additional interest is accruing on senior notes at a rate of 0.25% per annum
* Q4 dividend will be paid on october 31, 2016, rather than november 2, 2016, as previously announced Source text: bit.ly/2eFbxoZ Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.