CORRECTED (OFFICIAL)-UPDATE 2-Canada employment rebounds in November with 59,300 jobs
(Corrects 3rd paragraph and bullet to say jobless rate is the lowest since June, not March)
* Economy adds 59,300 net new jobs vs forecast of 10,000 gain
* Jobless rate drops to 7.2 pct, lowest since June
* Wage growth slows for permanent employees
* Analysts say report unequivocally strong
* Markets resume bets on interest rate hike in 2013
By Louise Egan
OTTAWA, Dec 7 (Reuters) - Canada's job market bounced back in November after a sluggish October, the economy creating the most jobs in eight months, according to data that offered hope of stronger economic growth in the fourth quarter.
The economy added 59,300 net new jobs in the month, mostly full-time positions and in the private sector, Statistics Canada said on Friday in its Labour Force Survey. Continued...