BRIEF-Chrysler ceo marchionne says company's "commitment to canada remains strong"
TORONTO, March 4 (Reuters) - Fiat Spa
* Chrysler says it withdraws request for financial assistance from federal and provincial governments in canada
* Chrysler confirms plans for "development and industrialization" of next-gen minivan and derivatives at windsor, ontario plant
* Chrysler says brampton, ontario plant "will benefit from to substantial product intervention" of cars now produced there
* Chrysler ceo marchionne says company's "commitment to canada remains strong"
* Marchionne says chrysler reserves the right to "reassess our position as conditions change" about manufacturing in canada Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.