BRIEF-Lululemon sees comparable store sales improving from Q1
TORONTO, March 27 (Reuters) - Lululemon Athletica says:
* Q1 comparable-store sales excluding online expected to be low-single digit negative
* comparable-store sales to improve throughout year from first quarter
* trucker strike at port of Vancouver disrupted Canadian product flow
* to accelerate international expansion, to tackle different regions and countries at same time
* store traffic has not "really rebounded", reflected in comparable-store sales performance and Q1 guidance (Reporting by Solarina Ho)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.