BRIEF-British Columbia says 3 pct of home sales involved foreign buyers between June 10-29
July 7 (Reuters) -
* British Columbia Finance Minister Says About 3 Pct Of Property Transactions Involved Foreign Nationals Between June 10 and June 29
* British columbia finance minister says average property purchase by foreign national was c$1,157,000, significantly higher than by canadian citizens
* British columbia finance minister says intention for province to update housing data monthly
* British columbia finance minister says has seen far more evidence of 'flipping' in the past than at present
* British columbia finance minister says largest group of foreign investors in residential property are from china (Reporting by Matt Scuffham)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.