BRIEF-Caisse CEO says opportunites may emerge from Brexit vote
Aug 12 (Reuters) -
* Caisse Ceo Says Huge Opportunity For Governments To Invest In Much Needed infrastructure
* Caisse ceo say most important brexit impact could be another level of uncertainty for europe as whole
* Caisse ceo says worried about what impact uncertainty after brexit could have in europe
* Caisse ceo says brexit presents as many opportunities for long term investors as it does challenges
* Quebec pension fund caisse's ceo says period of low returns could last
* Caisse ceo says 2 percent first half return "reasonable in circumstances"
* Caisse ceo says too early to draw conclusions about impact of brexit on investments in uk
* Caisse ceo says expects sustained uncertainty following the brexit vote
* Caisse ceo says not looking for exit opportunities from assets it has in uk, could be opportunities (Reporting by Matt Scuffham)
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.