CORRECTED-US STOCKS-Wall St set for flat open on sluggish growth
(Corrects name of director at Lek Securities to Andre from Andrew)
* U.S. economy posts sluggish growth fourth quarter
* U.S. jobless claims rise more than expected in latest week
* BlackBerry reports quarterly profit; shares up
* Cyprus reopens banks under tight restrictions
* Futures: S&P flat; Dow flat; Nasdaq up 3 pts
By Angela Moon
NEW YORK, March 28 (Reuters) - Wall Street was set for a flat open on Thursday after data showed initial jobless claims rose more than expected last week and the U.S. economy expanded at a sluggish pace in the fourth quarter.
But U.S. stocks were set to close out a strong quarter with the S&P 500 up nearly 10 percent for the first quarter, the Dow up 11 percent and the Nasdaq up 8 percent. Thursday is the U.S. stock markets' last trading day as Friday is Good Friday and a holiday. Continued...