REFILE-US STOCKS-Futures flat as S&P 500 aims for all-time intraday high
* Both S&P 500 and Dow ended last week at all-time closing highs
* S&P targeting record intraday high of 1,576.09
* ISM manufacturing data on tap after market opens
* With overseas markets closed, quiet day expected
* Futures up: Dow 5 pts, S&P 0.3 pt, Nasdaq 3 pts
By Ryan Vlastelica
NEW YORK, April 1 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures were flat on Monday after the S&P 500 index set a record closing high on Thursday and investors waited for a report on U.S. manufacturing, a major component of economic growth.
This is a busy week for economic data. In addition to the manufactury report, date on the services sector is on tap for Wednesday and the nonfarm payrolls report for March will be released on Friday. Continued...