US STOCKS-Wall Street set for flat open after S&P's closing high
* Both S&P 500 and Dow coming off all-time closing highs
* S&P targeting record intraday high of 1,576.09
* ISM manufacturing data on tap after market opens
* With European markets closed, quiet day expected
* Dow up 11 pts, S&P down 0.5 pt, Nasdaq up 2.5 pts
By Ryan Vlastelica
NEW YORK, April 1 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures pointed to a flat open on Monday, with investors finding few reasons to keep pushing stocks higher with both the Dow and S&P 500 coming off record closing highs.
The S&P remains about 0.4 percent away from its all-time intraday high of 1,576.09, but few catalysts are seen before the release of the closely watched payroll report on Friday.
The market may have more risks to the downside, with continued uncertainty over the economic situation in Cyprus, though European markets were closed on Monday for a holiday. Continued...