UPDATE 1-Chrysler recalls 840,000 vehicles, mostly in U.S.
* Head-rest issue affects six models
* Chrysler says no accidents, injuries related to head rest issue
* Chrysler Town & Country, Dodge Caravan recalled for air bags
* Three accidents, one injury related to minivan airbag issue
* Possible software glitch in Ram pickup trucks
* Recalls affect U.S., Canada, Mexico, other countries
By Bernie Woodall
DETROIT, July 3 (Reuters) - Chrysler Group LLC said on Wednesday it will recall 840,000 vehicles in the United States and other countries, mostly for active-restraint head rests that are possibly flawed.
Five separate recalls include nearly 500,000 cars and SUVs for the active-restaint head rest issue, and another 282,000 minivans for possible malfunctioning air bags, Chrysler said. Continued...