UPDATE 3-CP Rail posts record results, shares hit new high
* Adjusted earnings per share C$1.91 vs estimated C$1.95
* Fourth-quarter revenue rises 7 pct to C$1.6 bln
* Operating ratio improves 890 basis points to 65.9 pct
* CP sees 2014 adjusted profit up 30 pct or more
* Sees revenue growth of 6-7 pct (Updates with details on forecast, crude shipments, cash use, and weather impact)
By Solarina Ho
TORONTO, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Canadian Pacific Railway , the country's second largest railroad, reported record quarterly results on Wednesday despite taking a hit from extreme winter weather in December.
The railroad also forecast its adjusted earnings would climb by at least 30 percent in 2014 with revenue growing by 6-7 percent from 2013, estimates that some analysts said appeared conservative.
"CP's profitability improvement in 2013 has been nothing short of spectacular," National Bank Financial analyst Cameron Doerksen told clients. Continued...