1 Min Read
April 27 (Reuters) - Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc
* Board member Bill Ackman says hopes to call board Thursday to discuss reducing prices of four drugs discussed at Senate hearing
* Valeant board member Ackman says "my recommendation will be to reduce the prices"
* Ackman says decision to reduce Valeant drug prices is a board call
* Ackman says regrets didn't do more due diligence on pricing at Valeant
* Ackman tells Senate committee "a lot is going to change" at Valeant; pricing will be top of mind
* Ackman says first priority to make sure company doesn't go bankrupt Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Bill Berkrot)