BRIEF-Canada auto union reaches tentative agreement with General Motors
Sept 20 (Reuters) - Canada Auto Union Unifor President Jerry Dias says has the framework for a tentative agreement tith General Motors Co
* Canada auto union says has a "solution" for GM workers at Oshawa, Ontario plant which was key item in talks
* Canada auto union says "hundreds of millions" of dollars committed to Oshawa, no longer fears plant closure in 2019
* St. Catharines, ontario powertrain facility
* Canada auto union says GM Oshawa consolidated line will close as scheduled, but production will continue on newer flex line
* Includes wage increases for existing employees Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Allison Martell)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.