WRAPUP 3-Anger on streets as Bangladesh building toll passes 300
* Seventy-two people rescued on Friday
* Hundreds unaccounted for; death toll hits 304
* Official says building did not have correct permits
* Police say building owner on the run
* Factories made garments for brands in Europe, North America
By Ruma Paul and Serajul Quadir
DHAKA, April 26 (Reuters) - Bangladesh textile workers vented their anger on Friday, burning cars and clashing with police, as the death toll passed 300 following the collapse of a building housing factories that made low-cost garments for Western brands.
Miraculously rescuers were still pulling people alive from the rubble - 72 since daybreak following 41 found in the same room overnight - two days after the eight-storey building collapsed on the outskirts of the capital, Dhaka. Continued...