UPDATE 1-Chipmaker TriQuint forecast weak revenue as BlackBerry dials down
* Expects 4th-quarter adj EPS $0.12-$0.14 vs est $0.19
* Sees revenue $260 mln-$270 mln vs est $280.5 mln
* Third-quarter adj EPS $0.16 vs est $0.10
* Revenue $250.8 mln vs est $250.1 mln
* Shares down 12.5 pct after market (Compares with analysts' estimates, adds analyst comment)
By Lehar Maan
Oct 23 (Reuters) - TriQuint Semiconductor Inc forecast current-quarter results well below Wall Street expectations, partly due to lower revenue from embattled smartphone company BlackBerry Ltd .
Shares of TriQuint, a maker of radio frequency chips that help connect cellphones to data and voice networks, fell 12.5 percent after the bell on Wednesday.
TriQuint, whose rivals include RF Micro Devices Inc and Skyworks Solutions Inc, said it expects adjusted earnings of 12-14 cents per share on revenue of $260-$270 million for the fourth quarter. Continued...