UPDATE 2-OpenTable bets on mobile app to drive revenue
* Sees fourth-qtr adj earnings/share $0.49-$0.53 vs est $0.52
* Sees fourth-qtr revenue $50.7 mln to $52.1 mln vs est $50.9 mln
* Third-qtr adj earnings/share $0.50 vs est $0.42
* Third-qtr revenue $46.7 mln vs est $46 mln
* Shares up 4 pct after the bell (Adds details, comments from conference call; updates shares)
By Chandni Doulatramani
Nov 5 (Reuters) - OpenTable Inc, which allows diners to reserve tables at restaurants online, forecast fourth-quarter revenue largely above expectations and said it would strengthen its mobile platform.
Shares of the company were up 4 percent in extended trading.
The company said it was working on mobile payment to let patrons pay for a meal via their mobile phones. It plans to launch the service in San Francisco this year. Continued...