CANADA STOCKS-TSX may open lower despite strong euro data
Feb 5 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index looked set to reverse the previous session's gains on Wednesday even as upbeat euro zone economic data pointed to a gradual recovery in the currency bloc.
* The euro zone's private sector logged its busiest month in 2-1/2 years in January as buoyant manufacturing growth outshone a more modest expansion in services activity, surveys showed.
* Time Warner Inc reported a better-than-expected 5 percent rise in quarterly revenue, helped by growth in its Warner Bros movie studio business and premium TV service Home Box Office.
* Merck & Co Inc reported lower sales, just below Wall Street estimates, hurt by competition from cheaper generic medicines.
* TMX Group Ltd reported a fourth-quarter profit that comfortably beat analysts' estimate as trading activity improved.
* Intact Financial Corp reported a 40 percent drop in fourth-quarter profit, hurt mainly by severe winter weather, but raised its dividend.
* Canada stock futures traded down 0.19 percent Continued...