UPDATE 3-Lululemon shrs jump after profit, revenue forecasts raised
* International stores exceeding expectations
* Positive comparable sales trend seen in Canadian and U.S. stores
* Full-year profit forecast falls short of analysts' estimates
* First-qtr comp store sales up 6 percent on constant dollar basis
* Shares jump as much as 8.4 percent (Updates with conference call details, fresh analyst quote from BB&T)
By Solarina Ho
June 9 (Reuters) - Lululemon Athletica Inc shares jumped on Tuesday after the Canadian yogawear retailer raised its full-year outlook, further evidence it is regaining its footing following a high-profile 2013 recall of overly sheer yoga pants.
The company also reported a better-than-expected first-quarter profit despite poor weather, West Coast port delays, and the impact of weaker Canadian and Australian dollars.
Shares surged as much as 8.4 percent to $66.67 in morning trading, their best performance in about a month and a half. Continued...