GLOBAL MARKETS-Asia slips as commodities languish, Canada vote weighs on loonie
* Spreadbetters see slightly lower open for European stocks
* MSCI Asia-Pacific index dips 0.3 percent
* Liberals set to win Canada vote, loonie extends losses
* China growth woes weigh on copper, crude oil
* Euro/dollar struggles near 10-day low with ECB in focus
By Shinichi Saoshiro
TOKYO, Oct 20 (Reuters) - Asian equities were mostly lower on Tuesday after commodity prices languished in the wake of China's soft growth data and dampened risk sentiment.
The euro hovered near a 10-day low ahead of a European Central Bank meeting that could open the door for yet more monetary easing.
With risk appetite flagging in Asia, spreadbetters expected a slightly lower open for Britain's FTSE, Germany's DAX and France's CAC. Continued...