UPDATE 3-Devon Energy to buy assets from Felix; sell some holdings
* Devon to buy Anadarko Basin assets for $1.9 bln
* To buy assets in Powder River Basin for $600 mln
* Devon's pipeline unit to buy Tall Oak Midstream for $1.55 bln
* Devon marketing its stake in Access Pipeline in Canada
* Devon's shares fall nearly 10 pct (Adds details from conference call, details; updates shares)
By Sneha Banerjee
Dec 7 (Reuters) - Oil producer Devon Energy Corp said it would buy some assets from Felix Energy LLC for $2.5 billion and raise $2 billion-$3 billion from asset sales, as the company reshapes its portfolio amid a slump in oil prices.
A more than 60 percent drop in global crude prices since June last year has prompted oil and gas companies to take a closer look at their assets. Producers are taking advantage of cheap prices to buy assets, while discarding unprofitable holdings.
Shares of Devon, whose pipeline unit EnLink Midstream is paying $1.55 billion for peer Tall Oak Midstream, fell nearly 10 percent in morning trading on Monday, tracking a steep fall in oil prices. Continued...