UPDATE 2-PokerStars' owner Amaya says Baazov stepped down, profit beats
* Interim CEO Rafi Ashkenazi replaces Baazov
* Says reviewing options, talks with some parties have progressed
* Cuts expenses in London, Sydney, Dublin offices
* Q2 earnings/shr 46 cents vs est 35 cents
* Added nearly 2 mln customers (Adds details on quarterly results, strategic review and background)
Aug 12 (Reuters) - Amaya Inc , owner of gambling websites PokerStars and Full Tilt, said Chief Executive David Baazov, who was charged with insider trading by Quebec's securities regulator, stepped down on Thursday.
Amaya, which reported a higher-than-expected quarterly profit as it added more customers, said it was continuing to review its strategic options.
The company said it was in talks with "a number of parties" and some of these talks have progressed.
Amaya said it had cut expenses in its London, Sydney and Dublin offices, and expects some job cuts this year. Continued...