UPDATE 1-Flextronics loses key customer RIM; sees weak 4th-qtr
* Sees fourth-quarter adjusted EPS $0.11-$0.15 vs est $0.20
* Sees fourth-quarter revenue $5 bln-$5.3 bln vs est $5.69 bln
* Says expects almost no revenue from RIM
* Co to close factories, cut jobs
* Shares down 6 pct after the bell
Jan 24 (Reuters) - Contract manufacturer Flextronics Inc forecast fourth-quarter results below Wall Street expectations, and said it now expects almost no revenue from key customer Research In Motion , sending its shares down 6 percent after the bell.
"The December quarter marks the last quarter where our revenues reflect meaningful business with RIM," Chief Financial Officer Paul Read said on a conference call with analysts. RIM, which contributed about $100 million in revenue in the third quarter, will now bring in almost nothing.
RIM accounted for more than 10 percent of Flextronics' net sales of $29.4 billion in fiscal 2012.
Flextronics also said it would close factories and cut jobs, and take related charges over the December and March quarters. Continued...