UPDATE 3-Bombardier shares hit as margins, outlook disappoint
* First C-Series flight will take place by end of June
* Learjet 85 launch pushed back to summer 2014
* 2013 aerospace EBIT margins expected to be similar to 2012
* Fourth-quarter adjusted EPS $0.10 vs $0.13 year earlier
* Shares tumble 9 percent on Toronto Stock Exchange (Updates with analysts' comments, conference call and details)
By Solarina Ho
Feb 21 (Reuters) - Bombardier Inc reported quarterly results on Thursday that fell short of analysts' expectations and issued a disappointing 2013 outlook, sending shares of the Canadian aircraft and train maker down 9 percent.
The Montreal-based company's fourth-quarter profit tumbled 93 percent, pulled lower by charges for a plant closure and global job cuts in its rail division.
Earnings before financing expenses, financing income and income taxes, or EBIT before special items - a closely watched performance measurement - fell 67 percent, and margins in both its aerospace and transportation divisions slumped. Continued...