UPDATE 3-Canadian Natural mulls shale-gas property sale or partnership
* Puts 250,000 acres of shale-gas land up for sale
* Will also consider joint venture with LNG partner
* Raises quarterly dividend by 19 percent
* Q4 net income C$0.32/shr vs C$0.76 in Q4/11
* Q4 adjusted profit C$0.33/shr vs C$0.39/shr expected
* Shares rise 3.7 pct
By Scott Haggett
March 7 (Reuters) - Canadian Natural Resources Ltd, Canada's largest oil producer, said on Thursday it may sell part of its massive British Columbia shale-gas holdings or find a partner to develop the property.
The company, which on Thursday reported a 58 percent drop in fourth quarter profit, said it will look for a buyer or find a partner with liquefied natural gas expertise for 250,000 acres of land it holds in the prolific Montney shale gas field in northeastern British Columbia, about a fourth of all its property in the region. Continued...