UPDATE 3-Tanker charge tarnishes Boeing's 2nd-quarter profit
* Incurs $272-mln charge related to tanker program
* Keeps 2014 cash flow forecast
* Commercial aircraft deliveries rise 7 pct
* Revenue misses estimates for first time in six quarters
* Shares down 3 pct, biggest drag on Dow-30 index (Adds details from conference call, analyst comment, updates shares)
By Sweta Singh
July 23 (Reuters) - Boeing Co reported a 52 percent jump in quarterly profit, helped by higher commercial plane deliveries and one-time tax gains, but investors were spooked by rising costs in its military tanker program.
Boeing's shares fell as much as 3 percent after the company said it took a $272-million charge related to its tanker program and maintained its 2014 cash-flow forecast.
The stock was the biggest loser on the Dow Jones Industrial index, which was down 0.41 percent by midday on Wednesday. Continued...