MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - Oct 23
DUBAI Oct 23 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Wednesday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Asia shares rise, dollar pressured after jobs data
* U.S. oil sinks below $98, Brent gap widest since April
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Egypt surges on stimulus plan increase; Gulf mostly soft
* MIDEAST DEBT-European pricings offer guidance for MAF hybrid
* Gold near 4-week highs on U.S. stimulus bets
* Energy firm hits Iraqi Kurdistan with first major legal dispute
* Militants target Iraq security forces in checkpoint attacks Continued...