MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - May 21
DUBAI May 21 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Thursday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Asian stocks tread water, dollar holds gains after Fed minutes
* Oil prices inch up, but stay within range
* PRECIOUS-Gold steady above $1,200 as June rate hike prospects dim
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Oil weighs on Saudi petchems; Egypt pulls back after rally
* MIDEAST MONEY-With oil cheap, public pressure grows on Gulf sovereign funds
* MIDEAST DEBT-Gulf banks increase lending footprints in Asia, Africa
* Islamic State seizes ancient Palmyra city from Syrian forces Continued...