MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - Mar 17
DUBAI, March 17 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Thursday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Asia jumps as cautious Fed lifts risk appetite, dollar on defensive
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Profit-taking continues in Gulf markets
* Oil rises 2 pct, adds to gains after supplier meeting agreed
* Gold eases after strong rally, Fed eyes fewer rate hikes
* Kurdish moves on federalism cloud Syria peace drive
* EU leaders meet to offer migrant deal to Turkey
* After devaluation Egyptian pound still looks overvalued Continued...