MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - April 3
DUBAI, April 3 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Sunday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-U.S. stocks rise after solid U.S. jobs data; oil down
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Petchems pull Saudi down, Egypt falls after budget
* Oil tumbles 4 pct; Saudi Arabia cold on output freeze
* Gold slides on rate hike fears after strong U.S. jobs data
* U.S. weighs ramping up deployment of special forces to Syria
* Protests mount before EU-Turkey migrant deal takes effect
* Leaders of Libyan unity govt venture onto Tripoli streets Continued...