UPDATE 6-G20 wary of scaring markets, promises careful policy shift
* Fed stimulus withdrawal eyed warily at G20
* Communique commits to economic rebalancing, careful steps
* China allows banks to lend more cheaply
* IMF paper warns market turbulence could deepen
* G20 backs OECD report on tax dodging
* Japan sticks to stimulus path
By Jan Strupczewski and Gernot Heller
MOSCOW, July 19 (Reuters) - The Group of 20 nations, wary of renewed market volatility, pledged on Friday to shift policy carefully and communicate clearly as they seek to navigate a path to recovery.
A final draft communique prepared for G20 finance ministers and central bankers meeting in Moscow said an action plan to boost jobs and growth, while rebalancing global demand and debt, would be readied for their leaders in September. Continued...