MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - Oct 8
DUBAI Oct 8 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Tuesday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Dollar near 8-mth low as US shutdown enters 2nd week
* Brent rises, U.S. oil recoups losses after pipeline resumes
* Gold extends gains on softer dollar, U.S. shutdown
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Gulf markets mostly down, Egypt up despite clashes
* U.N. recommends 100-strong Syria chemical arms demolition team
* U.S. 'non-lethal' aid reaches Syria despite border problems
* U.S. opens door to Iran taking part in Syria peace conference Continued...