MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - August 13
DUBAI Aug 13 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Wednesday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch of their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Asian shares pressured on Ukraine anxiety, euro wobbles
* Brent near 13-month trough below $103 on brisk supplies
* Gold holds above $1,300 as Ukraine worries stoke safe-haven demand
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Property stocks boost Egypt; soft oil price dampens Saudi
* Pakistan's NBP eyes Burj Bank, plans due diligence
* Fearing Iraq's downfall, power brokers chose safe bet Abadi
* Talks on ending Gaza war "difficult", but truce holds Continued...