MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - August 14
DUBAI Aug 14 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Thursday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch of their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Asia shares up as investors bank on more stimulus
* Brent rises on supply risks, U.S. crude down as stockpiles build
* Gold retains gains on soft U.S. data, safe-haven demand
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Kuwait Food hits record high after Savola starts takeover talks
* Renewed Israel, Palestinian truce off to shaky start
* Libya to resume exports from its largest oil port next week-WSJ
* Maliki's Dawa Party backs his replacement as Iraq PM Continued...