MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - December 4
DUBAI Dec 4 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Thursday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch of their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Asia cheered by US economic resilience, euro struggles
* Brent nudges up above $70 ahead of U.S. data
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Most Gulf markets dip; Saudi blue chips rebound
* PRECIOUS-Gold eases on dollar strength, but holds above $1,200
* U.S. believes Iran launched air raids on Islamic State in Iraq
* Oil fund manager Andurand sees big price swings after OPEC decision
* Oil states' recourse to sovereign funds could rattle world markets Continued...