MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - December 11
DUBAI Dec 11 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Thursday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch of their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Asia down as falling oil hits risk sentiment, dollar pressured
* Oil crashes 5 pct, nears $60 on weak U.S. demand, Saudi inaction
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Most Gulf markets stabilise; Saudi extends drop
* PRECIOUS-Gold climbs towards 7-wk high as dollar, equities slide
* Airbus shares slide 10 pct after 2016 profit warning
* Libya's recognized PM vows military campaign to seize Tripoli
* Arab Bank to face May damages trial over Hamas attacks -judge Continued...