MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - March 18
DUBAI, March 18 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Wednesday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch of their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Asia stocks dip on nerves before Fed, dollar treads water
* Brent falls towards $53 after U.S. crude stocks rise; weaker dollar limits fall
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Weak oil weighs on Gulf mkts; Q4 hopes support Egypt
* MIDEAST MONEY-Outperforming Dubai fund sees upside in Gulf markets
* PRECIOUS-Gold holds near 4-month low ahead of Fed outcome
* U.S., eyeing Iranian arms in Iraq, warns on sectarian tensions
* Netanyahu claims victory in Israel election after hard right shift Continued...