BRIEF-K+S says will not open books to suitor Potash Corp
July 2 (Reuters) - K+S CFO Burkhard Lohr in conference call
* Doesn't make sense to talk about due diligence, will not open books to a competitor
* The shareholders will have to decide whether the offer is adequate
* Valuation of Legacy mine of up to 21 eur per share would hold even if potash prices below current levels for a couple of years
* Still no plan for Legacy mine to join Canpotex potash export group
* We are not giving a number of what Potash Corp should offer Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.