BRIEF-Airbus says any loss on A380 would not have big group impact
July 13 (Reuters) - Airbus chief Bregier:
* says may not break even on A380 at 12 deliveries a year, but can reduce fixed costs by reorganising teams
* says profit or loss on A380 at 12 deliveries a year would not be material for airbus
* says decided to put on hold A380neo version for some years, can't count on it to get additional orders for now
* says may be able to lift production of a380 again in future as airport congestion grows
* says expects will get U.S. export licences needed for sale of jets to Iran soon
* says vast majority of suppliers are taking appropriate action to handle increases in production Continued...