MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - Oct 18
Oct 18 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Tuesday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Asian stocks edge higher amid low risk appetite; oil firm
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Saudi shares hit by Q3 earnings, most of region weak
* MIDEAST DEBT-Saudis face dilemma between size and pricing in debut bond sale
* Oil edges up as analysts say market could be closer to balance than expected O/R]
* Gold steady on weaker dollar, firmer stocks cap gains
* Yemen ceasefire set to start on Wednesday night -U.N envoy
* Iraq launches Mosul offensive to drive out Islamic State Continued...