BRIEF-Bank of Canada's Poloz speaks in Toronto
TORONTO, Nov 3 (Reuters) -
* Bank of Canada's Poloz: still satisfied that as recovery proceeds, housing imbalances will evolve constructively
* BoC's Poloz: downside risks to inflation outlook are more important because interest rates are near zero
* BoC's Poloz some market volatility is natural in absence of forward guidance; that's a healthy thing
* Poloz: forward guidance is not appropriate in current context with so much data up and down
* Poloz: very supportive of idea of yuan trading hub in Canada; would be good for trade Source text for Eikon: Further Bank of Canada coverage: (Reporting by Randall Palmer and Leah Schnurr in Ottawa and Solarina Ho in Toronto; Editing by Jeffrey Hodgson)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.