BRIEF-Bank of Canada news conference ends
July 15 (Reuters) - BoC's Poloz: was quite surprised that after weather improved non-energy exports failed to improve
* Bank of Canada's Poloz: admits that household imbalances will edge higher but best contribution can make is to address the shock
* BoC's Poloz: given what Bank of Canada knew at the time, it did not make the wrong decisions in holding rates
* Energy exports will sort themselves out with more data, but BoC will be studying carefully
* BoC's Poloz: still has fair bit of room to maneuver, others tools in toolkit
* BoC's Poloz: does not believe will have to use other tools in toolkit
* BoC's Poloz: reasonable to expect divergence in policies with U.S.
* BoC's Poloz: if we are disappointed one way or another, we have room to move, and other tools in toolkit Continued...