BRIEF-Bank of Canada's Poloz speaks before Senate committee
April 20 (Reuters) -
* BoC's Poloz: many of the things that were pushing against us ahead of the financial crisis are still pushing against us
* BoC's Poloz: perception from companies is that risk is higher today than in past, which is natural given what we've been through
* BoC's Poloz: we are at the stage where more companies are telling us they have to decide to invest or turn business away
* BoC's Poloz: uncertainty in financial markets surrounding 'Brexit' could affect Canada
* BoC's Poloz senate testimony ends Further coverage: (Reporting By Leah Schnurr)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.