BRIEF-Bank of Canada: Bar is high to change 2 pct inflation
Dec 8 (Reuters) -
* Bank of Canada Governor Poloz repeats that bar is high to change 2 percent inflation
* Poloz says 2 percent target has served Canada well
* Poloz says the conditions continue to favour further growth in the housing market
* Poloz says export growth is picking up speed quite dramatically
* Poloz says center of growth should shift from housing, which has run its course, to exports (Reporting By Randall Palmer)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.