BRIEF-BMO says branch count likely to fall over medium term
May 25 (Reuters) -
* Bank of montreal cfo says sees ongoing cost savings upwards of c$200 million from restructuring
* Bank of montreal says likely in medium term that branch count will be slightly down
* Bank of montreal cro says expects increase in loan impairments from current level
* Bank of montreal cro says most of loans becoming impaired in last quarter were from u.s.
* Bank of montreal cfo says cannot say wednesday's restructuring charge will be last bank takes Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: [ ] (Reporting By Matt Scuffham)
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.