BRIEF-Scotiabank says credit lines cut for most energy clients
May 31 (Reuters) -
* Scotiabank cro says expects provisions for credit losses to move lower in q3
* Scotiabank cro says now completed more than 70 percent of spring borrowing base redeterminations
* Scotiabank cfo says more than 80 percent of transactions being done outside branches
* Scotiabank cro says expects this quarter's higher loan loss ratio to be peak level for year
* Scotiabank Cro Says Cut Credit By Average 20 Pct For Three Quarters of clients in redeterminations Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: [ ] (Reporting By Matt Scuffham)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.