That's Showbuzz!! Highlight of celeb magazines
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Here is a round-up of this week's U.S. celebrity magazines Us Weekly, People, In Touch Weekly, OK! and Life and Style. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
TOP STORY-KIRSTEN DUNST STRUGGLES
- Just days before she admitted herself to rehab, Kirsten Dunst sat alone at a Starbucks coffee shop in Los Angeles. "Her hair seemed unwashed," an eyewitness said. "She was staring out a window looking like the saddest, loneliest person on earth" - OK!
- Dunst's trip to rehab was no surprise to many that know the actress. "There was no such thing as 'just one' for her," said someone who worked on her latest movie - US
- Dunst is having trouble adjusting to life in rehab. "She is very emotional, crying and acting out with other patients," an insider said - IN TOUCH
OTHER TOP STORIES
- The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is investigating Britney Spears' finances after it was revealed in court that the pop star has gone through $60 million over the past year -
LIFE AND STYLE
- Spears is telling friends that she is fine with her ex-husband keeping custody of their children. "She doesn't want the kids back," said the pop star's first husband, Jason Alexander. "She wants to see them, but she doesn't want to be a full-time mom" - IN TOUCH Continued...