4 Min Read
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Here is a round-up of this week's U.S. celebrity magazines Us Weekly, People, In Touch Weekly, OK! and Life and Style. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- Just days before she admitted herself to rehab, Kirsten Dunst sat alone at a Starbucks coffee shop in Los Angeles. "Her hair seemed unwashed," an eyewitness said. "She was staring out a window looking like the saddest, loneliest person on earth" - OK!
- Dunst's trip to rehab was no surprise to many that know the actress. "There was no such thing as 'just one' for her," said someone who worked on her latest movie - US
- Dunst is having trouble adjusting to life in rehab. "She is very emotional, crying and acting out with other patients," an insider said - IN TOUCH
- The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is investigating Britney Spears' finances after it was revealed in court that the pop star has gone through $60 million over the past year -
- Spears is telling friends that she is fine with her ex-husband keeping custody of their children. "She doesn't want the kids back," said the pop star's first husband, Jason Alexander. "She wants to see them, but she doesn't want to be a full-time mom" - IN TOUCH
- The father of actress Lindsay Lohan is worried about his daughter's pill intake after the death of her friend, actor Heath Ledger, from an overdose of prescription drugs. Doctors had Lindsay on OxyContin when she broke her wrist. They also had her on Adderall for ADD, Xanax for depression and anxiety and Ambien for insomnia," Michael Lohan said - IN TOUCH
- Actor Jesse Metcalfe was involved in an altercation after allegedly mouthing off to actress Taryn Manning and her boyfriend of four months, producer Mams Taylor, outside a Hollywood nightclub - IN TOUCH
- The Game has pleaded no contest to a felony gun charge. The rapper has been sentenced to 60 days in jail, 1,500 hours of community service and three years probation - IN TOUCH
- After the Grammys this weekend, a car carrying Rihanna was involved in an accident outside the Island/Def Jam party in Los Angeles. The pop star was not hurt - LIFE & STYLE
- Josh Kelley's car was vandalized outside his new Hollywood Hills home. The window was smashed and his GPS system was stolen. "It's a '99 Durango I've had since college," the pop singer said. "What REALLY made them stupid is that there was $8,000 worth of guitars in the back, and they didn't take them" - LIFE & STYLE
- Travis Barker has confirmed that his three-year marriage to beauty queen Shanna Moakler is over. "We just got divorced a few days ago," the rock star said - LIFE & STYLE
- Ron Lester is speaking out about his dramatic weight loss. The actor went from 508 pounds to 193 pounds. Lester said he underwent gastric bypass surgery followed by 17 plastic surgeries over three years to remove excess skin - PEOPLE
- Victoria Beckham was not happy when she and the rest of her pop group, The Spice Girls, checked into the Ritz-Carlton Battery Park in New York City. "Where are the photographers? I want them called and alerted that I'm here," a source said she proclaimed - US
- "I will display the wisdom I will display as president and decline to answer. My wife has no flaws" - U.S. Senator and Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama on what his wife does that drives him crazy - PEOPLE