That's Showbuzz!-Highlights of U.S. celeb magazines
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Here is a round-up of this week's celebrity magazines People, In Touch, Life and Style, Us Weekly and OK! Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
TOP STORY-IVANA TRUMP MARRIES
- Ivana Trump, 59, has wed actor Rossano Rubicondi, 35. The wedding cost nearly $3 million with over 400 guests including her ex-husband, Donald Trump, who hosted the event at his Mar-A-Lago estate in Florida. Trump wore three different pastel gowns throughout the day and daughter Ivanka, who appears with her father on the reality show "The Apprentice," was her maid of honor - PEOPLE
- Trump had over 50 attendants at her fourth wedding - LIFE
OTHER TOP STORIES
- Rob Lowe and his wife are trading barbs with their ex-nanny after counter lawsuits were filed against each other. The actor and his spouse filed a lawsuit against Jessica Gibson. She then filed her own suit, accusing both Lowes of sexual harassment and behavior that was "offensive, insulting, unwelcome, mean, perverted, crude and lascivious" - PEOPLE
- Mischa Barton has been sentenced to three years probation after pleading no contest to drunk driving. The actress must also complete a three-month alcohol-education class and pay a $2,000 fine - IN TOUCH
- Richie Sambora is facing 18 months in jail if convicted of driving drunk with his young daughter in the car. A police officer says his department has recommended that the musician be charged with DUI and child endangerment - IN TOUCH Continued...