That's Showbuzz! Highlights of U.S. celeb magazines
NEW YORK (Reuters Life!) - Here is a round-up of this week's U.S. celebrity magazines: In Touch, Life and Style, People and OK! Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have been named "The Most Powerful Actor and Actress in Hollywood" by Guinness World Records for their 2009 edition. Guinness said the couple ranked the highest on their "celebrity power scale" - Life & Style
- Tatum O'Neal is speaking out about her father and half-brother's drug possession arrests. "Addiction, if untreated, can lead to jail, institutions and death," Tatum says in a statement. "I love them both and I am sorry to hear about this" - People
- Former "Baywatch" star Pamela Anderson received a cool $200,000 to appear as a bride in a video for Russian band Pilgrim's single "Rave of Motors." The video was shot in Moscow on September 15 - In Touch
- Jessica Simpson says she's not afraid to give marriage another shot looks forward to having a large family. "I think I'll do it better the next time around ... I would love to have five kids running around someday" - In Touch
- Beyonce learned how to handcuff people and throw them up against walls in order to play a police officer in the video for her upcoming single "If I Were a Boy" - Life & Style
- Actress Katie Holmes has become visibly tense and somber ahead of her upcoming debut on Broadway. She is isolating herself, turning down invitations to fashion shows and dinners and spending only "play date" time with her daughter Suri - Life & Style Continued...