Pitt and Jolie happier than ever: Life&Style
NEW YORK (Reuters Life!) - Here is a round-up of this week's U.S. celebrity magazines: In Touch, Life & Style, People and Us Weekly. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are happier than ever juggling their careers and six kids. Jolie says running around after all their children and breastfeeding their newborn twins have helped her slim down - Life&Style
- Britney Spears is suffering the ultimate humiliation after learning that her ex-husband Kevin Federline is back together with his ex-girlfriend Shar Jackson, who was pregnant with the couple's second child when Federline left her for Spears in 2004 - In Touch
- Spears is working on some kind of a reality show or documentary with MTV to "connect with fans," says an insider. But her team is controlling all the footage to ensure the pop star is portrayed in a positive light - Life&Style
- Joel Madden and Nicole Ritchie feel blessed by their nine-month-old daughter Harlow and have never felt like she was an inconvenience. Ritchie has just started Harlow in music classes and wants her to do ballet as soon as she can walk - People
- Madonna and Yankees player Alex Rodriguez have been meeting for dates, while her husband Guy Ritchie is in London - In Touch, Life&Style
OTHER STORIES Continued...